Efficient non-catalytic heat
The Performer™ C210 wood-burning fireplace insert is the pinnacle of performance and efficiency. Designed to heat the moderately sized home, it provides exceptional warmth and unmatched beauty. A deep firebox accepts large logs for easy fueling and maintenance and a functional cooktop is readily available. And to add your distinctive style, the Performer can be customized with options for perfect, personalized appearance.
- Unique, integral airwash system sweeps preheated primary combustion air across the viewing glass, keeping the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel, for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- Unique airwash system keeps glass clean and clear for easy maintenance.
- Two distinct door styles, five unique door finishes, and a choice of glass styling options for a customized look.
- Surround size and trim selections to fit your style and home.